For the week of 10/17/21 - 10/23/21
Prayer Emphasis - Emergency Response Workers
1. Halloween Tracts are available in the lobby for the next few weeks to give out to your Trick-or-Treaters. Include the best Treat ever with your candy.
2. Jay and Melanie Steffan would be honored to have their Westside family and friends join them in celebrating the recent wedding of their son, David to Juliana. A reception will be held for the new couple from 2-4 PM on Saturday the 30th in the CEC.
3. We will celebrate the Lord's Supper together in the 10 AM worship service on Sunday, the 31st.
4. A teen hiking activity is planned for Saturday, November 6th. They will meet at the church at 9AM and leave for the trail head. The hike will be the Snow Canyon Overlook Trail off of Highway 18. They will be back around lunch time.
5. To celebrate Westside's 28th Anniversary, there will be a Soup & Salad fellowship lunch following the morning service on November 7th. Please bring a soup and a salad to share pot-luck style. The church will provide dessert.
6. A special JOY (Just Older Youth) Banquet is planned for our senior adults on Saturday, November 13th at the church in the CEC Gym. Live music will start at 11:30 am with a Turkey Meal beginning at noon. There is no cost, and a sign-up sheet is posted on the bulletin board. Please see Julie Davidson with any questions.